KITCHENER-WATERLOO, Ontario -- There are several events and attractions across Waterloo Region to fill your Mother’s Day, including:
- Where else to start for Mom but to spoil and pamper her with a spa retreat? Check out the opitons for a massage, facial, skin treatment, manicure or pedicure at Langdon Hall, The Puddicombe House or The Rock Spa.
- There is no shopping experience quite like that in Waterloo. The shops and boutiques of St. Jacobs Village offer wares you are unlikely to find anywhere else in the world. Or check out the historic Southworks Mall, an old factory converted into a truly unique experience or take a stroll through the Conestoga Mall for a more traditional shopping trip.
- Set on the banks of the Grand River, the historic Cambridge Mill is an amazing spot to sit with Mom, enjoy the view, catch up and enjoy a delicious Mother’s Day brunch.
- Step back in history with a visit to the Waterloo Region Museum. Besides the main exhibit hall and the must-see Doon Heritage Village, the museum is hosting a Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids on May 13th and 14th.
- The Fashion History Museum is featuring an exhibit on Dior as well as the fashions of Canada over the past 150 years.
- Tap into the inner child of both you and your Mother with a day out at Bingemans. Go bowling, have a bite to eat or really go back in time and play some video games.